Poster Contest for Arts in the Park
The Buckroe Improvement League is happy to announce the poster contest for our annual Buckroe Beach Arts in the Park. Each year we select from countless entries, one piece of artwork that represents life here in Buckroe. The selected entry will become the official poster and t-shirt artwork for the Buckroe Beach Arts in the Park 2020. Please see the require specifications below. All entries must be received by May 1, 2020.
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE TO BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
- final printed posted must be 18 x 24 with a vertical format
- the following text must be included within the artwork:
- Buckroe Beach Arts in the Park
- PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE A DATE ON THE POSTER AS THIS EVENT IS STILL UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR RESCHEDULING
- artwork must include an element of Buckroe
- original artwork of the chosen entry is donated to the Buckroe Improvement League (BIL)
- poster and artist’s name will be featured on some promotional material
- if possible, the artist will sign posters at the BIL table for an hour or two the day of the event.
- artwork entries must be received by May 1, 2020
Hampton plans to invest about $7.1 million from its capital improvement budget for the entire project to extend the boardwalk along the 3/4-mile beachfront, correct the seawall and complete other enhancements.
The City of Hampton’s Parks, Recreation, and Leisure Services Department is ready to update its master plan! This plan will be used to guide decisions for renovation, redevelopment, and future development of the City’s park infrastructure and recreational facilities.
“We have to make an investment in it,” Vice Mayor Jimmy Gray said. “We have homes on the waterfront. We are trying to attract to development. This is about improving one of the best assets we have.”
The Daily Press, Sept. 11, 2019, Read full article here.